Comment on page
The QA Engineer coordinates and executes test cases designed to validate and ensure expected quality
- Execute the test cases designed for each software release.
- Manage the outcome of the testing made, analyzing issues and keeping track of the bugs uploaded and the team members who are implied.
- Manage a historical test case library to run and end-to-end regression test.
- Identify and suggest opportunities to update and improve the current QA Regression - Implemented
- Work alongside developers and managers to ensure immediate bug detection.
- Design and execute test cases to ensure functionality and enhancements/bug fixes meet actual requirements.