Find in here the description of our process for internal position transfers!
If you’re looking for a career change and you see an open position of your interest, you can definitely be part of the selection process for that role!
- You can talk directly with a member of the Talent Acquisition team and demonstrate your interest.
- You must inform your current manager so that they know of your desire to change.
- We will forward your request to the hiring manager responsible for the open position and if you have the mandatory requirements, we will schedule for you to chat with the direct leader and probably other senior people from the team/company.
- If you are accepted for the new role, your manager will be informed and your role and compensation reviewed.
- After this, we will have a conversation with you to tell you all the details you need.
- Every transition step after this will be conducted by our People team.
- We understand that the minimum time for you to adapt and be fully onboarded into a role is 6 months, so we suggest that you have at least 6 months in the company/previous role in order to apply. Exceptions will have to be evaluated.